What makes an YOU&BOO nappies different to other nappies on the market?
- YOU&BOO Nappies are the first in the world that use the healing benefits of natural Kakadu Plum Extract (Vitamin C). The extract is infused into the lining of each nappy which dermatologically proven to prevent rashes and irritation.
Do your nappies contain nasty chemicals?
- Our nappies are made without artificial fragrance, parabens, phthalates and latex.
How many nappies in a pack?
- Please check out our nappy size chart
How long do your nappies keep baby dry?
- YOU&BOO Kakadu Plum Nappies keep boo dry for up to 12 hours, day or night.
How many nappies do I need to order for my baby?
- Please refer to the nappy size chart
What are the ingredients in your baby wipes?
- Our wipes are plant-based and infused with Australian Kakadu Plum and Organic Aloe Vera Extract. They are made of 99% Pure water and have no added nasties like alcohol, artificial fragrance or parabens.
Can I flush your wipes down the toilet?
- No, we do not recommend flushing your wipes down the toilet. As our wipes are plant based and biodegradable, they are best disposed of in your garden compost or green garden bins. (excluding the packaging)
What is the benefit of a subscription?
- Having a YOU&BOO nappy subscription means there's no more last minute supermarket runs! You simply select your subscription cycle and we ship your nappies & wipes directly to you door! Plus subscription holders save 10% on all products, always.
How do I change my details in an active subscription?
- Changing your subscription is easy! Simply log in to the your YOU&BOO account and make your chosen changes including delivery schedule, nappy sizes, wipe quantities